The spill berm is specially designed for containing leaking hazardous substances in industrial halls. Thanks to its simple structure, which can be assembled in two steps, and the wide range of materials from which it can be made, it is suitable for any environment. It can be placed under tanks with chemical substances, containers, pipes, barrels, etc. It can also be used as a spill berm for decontamination of machinery and vehicles.
1. Easy assembly in only two steps
2. Tailored production based on specific requirements – any sizes
3. The spill berm can be adapted to any other purpose and environment – the material can be chosen for a wide range of mechanical, chemical, fire and electrostatic resistance
4. The berm can be completely unfolded to a flat surface and to be washed 2 types of wall supports – rigid and collapsible (enables entering into a berm, e.g. by a forklift) It can be fitted with drain hole and ball valve
5. Favourable price
6. Fast delivery
7. For storage, the berm can be folded into a small packet
The berm is made from a durable industrial textiles with a special surface finish of different degrees of fire and mechanical resistance. The outer wall supports around the entire perimeter of the berm are fitted with a special Quick-Lock and are made from durable stainless steel (or galvanized steel). They consist of a removable stabilizing part (rigid L-shaped variant and / or collapsible T-shaped variant) and a part which is an integral part of the upper edge of the berm and is equipped with the above-mentioned simple Quick-Lock into which the support is easily anchored. Thanks to this principle, the berm is quickly assembled in only two steps – unfolding the tarp and fixing the wall supports.
The L-shaped wall supports are preferably mounted under the bottom of the berm. The advantage is that, if desired, the design of the brackets´ locks allows the bracket to be mounted away from the berm, for example, if a pallet or other object is placed close to the inner edge of the berm.
The use and assembly of the collapsible variant of the T-shaped wall support is fast and enables future controlled tilting of the side of the berm, e.g. due to the need to drive into the space of the berm with a forklift. The design of the support allows it to be driven over by a forklift without damaging the berm or the support.
ATTENTION! If several L-shaped wall supports are installed one behind the other from the bath, it is necessary to ensure the stability of the bath by loading or otherwise anchoring it to the floor. If necessary, the berm can be fitted with a drain hole and a ball valve. A bag for the berm can be provided on request.