Harlequin 1300 Litre Slimline Bunded Plastic Diesel Fuel Storage and Dispensing Tank
Harlequin 'Fuel Stations' are fully bunded, they feature 'tank within a tank' construction. Therefore in the event of a spillage surplus fuel will be contained within the outer skin.
The 1300 Litre Fuel Station combines the acknowledged environmental benefits of integral bunding with the very latest fuel storage and dispensing technology. Bristling with added value features as standard, Harlequin Fuel Stations are ideal for the storage of Diesel Fuel at installations serving plant, vehicles and equipment powered by current generation, high power diesel engines.
Fuel Stations can also be used for the storage of B5 BioDiesel i.e. fuel with a bio-element not greater than 5%.
- Choice of 12V, 24V, 110V or 240V Pump
- 56lpm Pump (72lpm pump option on 240v model)
- 4m Delivery Hose (0") with Automatic Shut Off Dispensing Nozzle
- Overfill Protection
- Lockable Equipment Access
- Weatherproof Fuel Tank Vent
- Bulkhead Light (240v models Only)
- 10 Micron Particulate and Water Filter
- Offset 2" BSP Lockable Fill Point with Lockable Screw Cap. Lever Type Isolation Valve and Non Return Valve
- Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge
- Mechanical Flow Meter
- Factory Fitted Electrical Connection Point (240v and 110v Models only)
- Battery Fly Leads (12v and 24v Models only)
- OFCERT Certificate Number : 0644071101
- 10 year Guarantee (subject to conditions)
- Flow Meter
This options includes a mechanical flow meter which measures the fuel through the pump, ideal for keeping records of the fuel drawn. Also assists when filling small containers of a know volume as the metre can prevent overfilling. The optional Flow Meter has a 3 digit resettable meter and a 6 digit non-resettable totaliser.
This option provides a 10 Micron particle cartridge filter.
- Product Code: HQ
- Colour: Green
- Customer Offloading: Customer Offloading
- Delivery: Free Delivery
- Material: Plastic
- Tank Use: Above Ground, Diesel