218cm x 137cm
Up to 44 litres
The new EnviroPad is a revolutionary new plant drip tray that, instead of just absorbing the hydrocarbon, actually turns it into rubber.
It can be used as an alternative to traditional drip trays or absorbent drip trays.
Unlike these other products, the EnviroPad does not leach when saturated. It bonds the oil, immobilising it permanently and preventing it from leaking hydrocarbons into the environment.
The smaller, lighter and easier to use EnviroPad incorporates a smart membrane with unique polymer technology contained within that 'locks in' hydrocarbons into the polymer capturing and retaining spills and drips from workplace activities such as:
- chain saws
- cut-off saws
... and other oil or petrol-filled construction machinery significantly reducing the risk of pollution entering the environment.
- Prevents the leakage of oil, diesel and petrol at a fraction of the cost of alternative products
- Instantly removes pollutants to non-detectable levels using unique polymer technology
- Lightweight and can be easily rolled and stored away
- Large items of plant can be easily wheeled or placed onto the Plant Spill Pad
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor usage
- User friendly
- No reaction with water
- Three sizes available