Our Drizit Extreme Oil Absorbent Mini Roll is manufactured from a base of highly absorbent meltblown polypropylene. The meltblown fibres are then ultrasonically bonded and laminated with a spunbond layer on one side to provide enhanced tensile strength and tear resistance.
Our Drizit Extreme oil absorbent mini roll is 100% meltblown polypropylene and is hydrophobic and are designed for use in absorbing hydrocarbon based spills, particularly from watercourses including rivers, brooks and streams. Being hydrophobic it repels water and will float making for easy retrieval.
Our Drizit Extreme oil absorbent mini roll is colour coded to the BSIF Standards for easy recognition, distinction and visibility.
Our Drizit Extreme oil absorbent mini roll is:
- Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene
- Ultrasonically bonded to reduce linting
- Laminated spunbond layer on one side to improve tensile strength and tear resistance
- Excellent absorbency and fluid retention
- Absorbency tested to BS7959-1:2004
- Can be incinerated, keeping disposal costs down
- Have high strength, even when saturated
- Highly visible due to their distinctive colour
- Hydrophobic, positively repels water
50cm x 40m
88 - 117 litres