- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch
- 30 second drying cycle• Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element Protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise• IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with porcelain enamel finish. Optional 14GA polished or brushed finish #304S.S. or epoxy enamel finish C.R. Steel.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome